Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Home is where the heart is

Home is where the heart is. Miri - is my home. Beijing is my 2nd home. KL is not my home "yet" :p Opss... Do i have 3 hearts? hee
心在哪里,家就在哪里。我的家在美里。第二个家在北京。第3个.... 还没有确定 :p Ops.... 我承认我是一个花心的人啦!

Suddenly missing Miri :) I was very touched by few Miri friends - and they make me missing Miri a lot. Hm... beside my family, i think they are the 1st group of people that makes me miss Miri :) Yay... you know who you are :p (Chun Sian commented that this phrase sounds like him) However, when i was browsing photos in this laptop, i realised i missed out something to publish in this blog - something special but i never mention :)
忽然间很想念美里。除了家人之外,这一回多了几位"老兄"和"大姐"令我怀念美里。看到笔记本里的照片,忽然很有感触!原来有一些东西 - 我忘记分享了!

This is Miri :) I took this using my phone. Can you see - blue blue sky and beautiful cloud? Hm.. this is something missing in Beijing :)
蓝蓝的天,这个在北京是看不到的 :)
This bakery shop is really a special one for me. I discovered this one day during my lunch with some "gangsters" :p The funny thing is the translations of the Chinese name. Well, have to forgive me for being very sensitive in "creative translation" :p
这个面包店的翻译 - 很“创意” 哦
The SPECIAL ice kacang is one of my favourite. I was shy to order 2nd bowl that day :( I should take another bowl of Red Bean :( So regret :(
我喜欢吃冰雹!后悔当天没有order 第二碗 Ice Kacang Merah. 所以只吃到了 Special :(
Crabs, Seafood, Bilings! Arg... I love these! 我喜欢这些!
Thanks Sheerah for sending my kolomee photo back to me! Yay! 谢谢sheerah 把我的干捞面照片email 回我!
Bakuteh - although is not a MIRI-food but it tasted GOOD in this Si Li Xiang restaurant. 十里香的肉骨茶还不错!
Went with my future business partner Ian and his wife Melanie, My mum and my little "brother" Jiaren.
和“家人”去了一次。。。。
Went again with my TD on Valentine's day! 又和"佳人"去了第二次!哈!没有啦,刚好情人节!
Extended my stay in order to attend Jeremy's wedding. Ha.. about Jeremy - we were like F4 during high school and he is a good buddy of mine :) 参加了我F4之一Jeremy 的婚礼。很巧,新娘是我小学同学,而且和我打乒乓的故事很有关系的哦!
Met up with the rest of monkeys! Arg... we were all high school friends :D 一班老朋友。看来我还是最年轻的哦 :p

Great memory :) 相当棒的回忆

Oh, our future + current office. Some "design" needed :p Ian, right? See, Big, medium and small MAC! Haha.. Anti-Acer :p (opps) 这是我未来得办公地方(我还以为应该work from home). 但是缺少了一些设计!哈!我们都是苹果user所以Acer要"siam pi" :p


Ops... lunch time is over... time to back to work :) 午饭时间已过!开工啦!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!! u know jiaren?! ask him bout me! haha...

miri is indeed small ><

yih ling said...

ok.. I'm going to MIRI once u back for good!! this time i want to try all the foooooddd.. yum yum! >0<

Marlene Lo said...

yih ling!
come come!

I surely bring you here and there ok?
Ong tou coming on 1 -5 May. Hope can meet him there loh!