Friday, May 15, 2009

About me


Well, you can call me 师傅, like how those kids call me
you can call me Marlene, like how most of my friends call me
you can call me Miss Lo, like how some of my clients call me
you can call me Oling, like how my family members call me
you can call me Miss Ma like how my China colleague called me before (they thought Ma is my surname)
you can call me Pao Pao, if you are my Pao Pao
you can call me Darling, if you are my Darling
you can call me Daughter, if you are my dad or mum :)

I am chubby,+simple+special creation of God
I thank Him or saving my life
and I enjoy my days in Him

I enjoy being loved by Him and enjoy sharing His love with others

I love my God
I love my family
I love coffee
I love movie
I love crafting
I love friends
I love music
I love praying
I love my teddy bear, Xiao Zhong
and I love my friends :)

yea... long gas introduction of Me....