Thursday, May 14, 2009

A card for my Kaki Starbucks and Drum Teacher

I made this card for Jason before i went for my 1st drum class last night :)

Jason is my church's pastor
Jason is my good friend
Jason is my Kaki Starbucks
and
Jason is now my DRUM GURU!

Looking forward for every wednesday night now :) Sorry for the poor photo quality :p
Recipe:
Card stocks: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Ink pad: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Stamps: Font of you, All holidays (SU)
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss polka dots ribbon, brown button, brown brads
Others: Swiss dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Spiral punch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Marlene rocks!

Juanita said...

What a great Card. Glad to see you still have your great skill!

Liza Yon said...

love this Marlene, simple and makes a great guy card.

Erin said...

Wow wicked card! You really make me want the coffee cup stamp.