Tuesday, May 05, 2009

May 2009

May 2009 is going to be a very important month for me.
Someday in this month - i will begin my new life @ my hometown, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.

Kind of doubt - what kind of life i will have.
Kind of uncertain - of my "future"
Kind of excited - to experience God MORE

hm..... how do i feel now? I am not sure.
No matter how I feel now - I know the plan that God planned for me will be the best.

And i hardly blog cause i am staying with my friend and i couldn't get online @ her place.
However, will try to update about me when i have chance to do so.

I spent whole morning making 25 cards (but about 7 designs) and will try to share with all of you. Forgive me for no recipe for these cards :( I promise i will not repeat this "mistake" when i go back to Malaysia.

These are Mother's day cards. I made 3. One for my mum, one for my Godmother and one for my Barnabas. This is Bar's 1st mother's day. I am the Godmother of her daughter. Of course Mum's is a HUGE card!
I wanna make a baptism card to my friend who is going to baptize on Mother's Day but I don't have any stamps that is related to baptism. So I made this friendship card for him. Well, will write something more "spiritual" that related to baptism in this card than :p
Ok. Times up! Wanna start writing my cards and post them back to these people! Hope they reach the hands on time.

I will update photos about my trip to Yunnan....SOON :)

6 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

wa........... these are soooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!! ... i love the butterflies.. and the blue card color combination... awesome!

Erica said...

Hi Marlene,
I will be praying for you to have happiness and joy in the next part of your journey through life. With your trust and faith in the Lord, I believe you will be blessed at every turn.
Erica

Agnes Sim said...

wow...the 1st one is amazing!!!

ohradiogirl said...

Where'd you get the butterflies and the sentiment on the last card? Very nice.

Juanita said...

All of these are fabulous.
God will be with you when you move too.

jasmine said...

You are very talented!! And I like the way you represent. Not ashamed for the gospel, eh? Me either!