Monday, May 25, 2009

Kwernerdesign Color Inspiration #53


Here comes my challenge for Kwernerdesign :) Well, since i need a card for a friend tomorrow, might as well i use this colour guideline to make this card. Hm... thank God i have very small piece of Yellow and Real red in my luggage bag, else i would never be able to participate in this challenge.
My recipe:
Papers: SU: Black, Real Red, Pacific Blue, Yellow, Whisper White
Inks: SU: Basic Black, Real Red
Stamps: SU: She is All That, All holidays, Hero Arts: Birthday Says
Others: Cuttlebug, Swiss dots embossing folder, Real Red Brads, White embossing powder, Heat tools, Eyelet border.

5 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

What a lovely card!

Like it a lot!!

Michelle T. said...

me likey! :)

Savitri said...

This is stunning! So, are you all settled in Malaysia now? Done unpacking?

Marlene Lo said...

Hello Savitri :D
I did drop by your blog always :) Knowing you.... giving birth soon! You look so great even when you are pregnant :D Beautiful mama!

Yes.... settled but my shipment not arrived yet :(

Winter said...

So cute! I love the girl stamp!