Thursday, May 21, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for my good friend, Huijin. She experienced numbness on her fingers and tight muscles on her right arm. Dr. told her that she injured her nerve. She is a GREAT dentist :)

Pray for healing
Pray for more rest for her
Pray for health.
Take this opportunity to introduce some of my friends to you who read my blog :)
Me (the shortest), Huijin (dentist, NewTD), Sharon (Nutritionist, TD), Charles (Event planner, JB), Kuo Sing (Dentist's BF)

By the way JB, congratulations on your baptism. Better late than never :)

Please join me in prayer tonight for my friend, Huijin :)
Card maker, I will make more cards after my exam ya :)

3 comments:

Shu Wong said...

Si Fu, =( ......the spiritual warfare just begins......

Rachfaith said...

surely will pray for your friend...

Marlene Lo said...

No worry shu, let's get ready our 全副军装, we surely can抵挡魔鬼的诡计! Mari kita nyanyi 靠着耶稣圣名,我们必能得胜!