Monday, May 25, 2009

Have a fabulous Birthday!

I have to say I wasn't in a good mood in card making today that's why all my cards turn out "CACAT" (handicapped). I worry about a friend in Hong Kong and did call him this morning. P-仔 is a brother who inspired me to serve @ Street Kids center @ Beijing and he is the one who makes me decided to give more than take. He is a very humble, kind and generous brother. He always an inspiration to me and a good example of God's servant.

P-仔, I will keep you in my prayer although i am not sure what is happening but you doesn't sound good just now :( I pray because I really care.

Well, not sure which part of my card goes wrong but I will still give away the cards cause I made with "heart" de~

Card 1:
Paper: SU: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Blue, Whisper White.
Ink: Versa Mark
Stamp: Hero Art: Happy Birthday, G-studio (cup cakes)
Others: Scallop edge punch, White embossing powder, Heat tools, Brads, Embellishment, Polka dots embossing folder, Big shot.


Card 2:
Paper: SU: Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Recycle paper
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Blue Bayou, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Hero Art: Happy Birthday, G-studio (cup cakes)
Others: Scallop edge punch, Brads

5 comments:

Rachfaith said...

me want a card too...=P
Nolar..ur card is not cacat..very beautiful!

Marlene Lo said...

Tell me when is your birthday! I will send you a handmade card :D

Rachfaith said...

ahahahaa....1119. Thank you!!!!!!
can i pre-order 2010 calendar from you? Tell me the price, i'll pay..

Marlene Lo said...

Woohoo~~~~ November Baby :D VERY SMART oh :D Ok.. i will make one card for you. Calendar... if i make i will inform you ok? ;D

Rachfaith said...

ok