Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first group of Beijing Friends

When i 1st stepped in China on 21 September 2004, I was with Wing - my colleague, my superior, my friend. For the past few years, Wing, Jon Chew and Noel became my buddy in China. We planned surprises during birthday, we had fun together, we see each other almost everyday. After few years, Linda joint our group :) She is Mrs Noel now :)

Every time when we spend time together, we took lots of photos. This is really like 拍照不用本钱。These are the photos we took during my farewell :) Linda loves to pose! :) Well she is SUPER LENG LUI!~

Venue: Va Va Voom - Beijing

JC, Noel and Linda
Wing, Me and Linda


A digital photo frame as farewell gifts. We really took lots of photos

The gang~
Karaoke Time... and crazy time.... and ACTION time~

Action 1: AAAAA SCARY~
Action 2: SOT SOT
Action 3: Wats up
Action 4: Wa... cannot tahan
Action 5: CAMERA!!!!!!!
Action 6: Who holds the remote control?
Action 7: Superman!
Action 8: Superman part 2

Action 9: Fly~


Action 10: ACTION!

Haha! JC singing and we all kacau kacau also.... hee hee... some 夸张 action~ :)

Kawan, I miss you all.

No comments: