Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Ian!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!!
It is my blessing to know Ian Salang through my daddy and is my pleasure to have him as my business partner. Ian is really really good in photography and people will never regret to get him as wedding photographer :) Click here to check out his profile and master piece!

Ian is a very nice and humble brother. He is humour and generous brother. He has a pretty wife - Mel and a super cute daughter :) It is definitely a blessing to know him and to serve our Lord with him.

I made a simple card to him today and going to dedicate this post to him! Aha~ i never specially dedicate any post to anyone in my blog. Ian, you so UNTUNG :p Sorry lah Ian, no time to design our logo cause made card for you ma :p

If you happen to read my blog today, join me in leaving a message to him in this post and say Happy Birthday!

Recipe of my card :)
Paper: SU: Chocolate chip, very vanilla
Stamps: SU: Font of you,
Ink: SU: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU: Big brads, String (china)
Tools: Eyelet border, Scallop oval punch, oval punch.


6 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

Happy Birthday Ian!! :) Your pictures are exquisite.

wahlau said...

Happy birthday Ian! hope to meet you (via Marlene) one day :)

Liza Yon said...

all the best with your new venture Marlene!

ian said...

THANK YOU MARLENE !!!! haha! Indeed you've helped make the transition to the big 32 easier for me :)

Anonymous said...

IAN ! ! iv decided to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HERE instead of on your blog or on your facebook because...

THIS CARD ROCKS and i wish I could have scribbled on it too before Marlene gave it to you !

but this is what I would have said..

"happy birthday.. my media deacon, cell group mentor, boss, brother, and friend yew ar dee best,but you know it so it ends here."

-and marlene, I love your cards idea thingy majig! it is crazy awesome! Just the other day I was at bells book store looking for a simple card I COULD NOT FIND ONE ! and i thought..

man, If I had time .. I could hand make cards and sell them for TONS !

and then look here ! you're into it already !

one question - how to ORDER?! :)

HUGS Xx Rachel (medianLabs ONLY intern)

Marlene Lo said...

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for dropping by! :D How you found my blog? Order a card? Easy! Just let Ian knows :D

By end of June, when my toys all arrive, you can pay and DIY your card @ our new office :D hee hee :p

Interns... how come i never know :p hee hee

I will try to sell my cards here and there too :p perhaps will start from AUSSINO store in MIRI :)