Sunday, May 10, 2009

Farewell

I truly enjoy all the farewell"s" for me in beijing. It is warm hearted :)

First farewell: Just with Wing. She took the most expensive Laksa @ Beijing :P
Location: Opposite House
Farewell dinner with Terence. Ages didn't see him :) We used to serve @ Street Kids centre together.
Dinner with my Beijing Gang! Venue: Va Va Voom
Va Va Voom is a restaurant belongs to my good friend: Gavin.
Farewell lunch with James and Carol. This is a lovely couple and always give me encouragement. I like Carol especially :)
Dinner with Fareeda, Christine and gang :) Fareeda is one of the sister i really "admire". I enjoy serving with her.
Lunch with Byron and Karen
Home cook dinner by Veron and Tina
Dinner @ Element fresh with my little Ocean and Wei Wei :) My little brother and sister
Farewell lunch with my staff
Most intimate farewell with my FAMILY - Barnabas, Kam Hoe and my Tung Tung
Home cook hot pot by June

My buddy: Joanne and Billy
Farewell by church elder: Cecil
My 1st Local bible group friend :)
My neighbour + close sister: Joyce @ China world hotel
Dinner with my maid
Home cook food by my form 5 teacher :)
Last dinner @ Beijing
Last photo @ beijing.... Kimmy i miss you too...

What happened after this photo? HEAVY RAIN..... :(

3 comments:

Vivienne Yuan said...

你真的吃了很多餐。。。

Ying Pang, said...

you are blessed with so many friends, and really, you ate so much !! LOL
hugs, ying

welcome back and just let me know about the Tshirt if you could.Thanks.

Unknown said...

nice food and nice restaurant.