Friday, May 08, 2009

Home @ Beijing (Before and After)

Whoever visited me @ Beijing will know my house is really FULL of things! Well.. still very TIDY and CLEAN lah :) It is very rare to have such empty house :) So i took a photo of my "home" @ Beijing before i left this house last week. This house is just a 1 room apartment.

My living room! Suppose a huge family photo on wall.

My living room and dining room.
Oh ya.. see this is BEFORE everything cleared.

My balcony. The night scene is really nice! I stay @ top floor.

The TV area. My hi-fi donated liao :( Oh.. suppose a digital piano there :_) Thanks PP for sending me the photo of my living room!
Oh ya! My kitchen!
Everything in boxes. Shipped.
Ey? how come no room photo? Adui~ I forgot!

5 comments:

山猫 said...

wah... like living in a hotel!

Agnes Sim said...

wow...simple, clean n nice le
where got untidy

Marlene Lo said...

agnes.. all removed so very tidy loh :) before that ADUI.. like tong sampah!

Jo-L 欣颖 said...

PP, i hv ur room photo and big family photo on wall.. mahu tak?

Marlene Lo said...

don't want :p that was when you were sleeping in it izit? hahaha. Can also la... show me show me.... but must be the tidy version ok? :p