Monday, October 26, 2009

10mins Christmas Card And Idea

I came across M's Sketch Challenge 2 from Savitri's blog few days ago but life was too busy... therefore i only decided to make this card today. My challenge is not only the sketch but the time - 10 mins ONLY. I try to make the knot that Savitri taught in her blog yesterday :D Woohoo.. nice one :)

I know it looks... not there yet.. but i have to take the challenge that i set to myself - 10 mins - as i have to rush more design works after this.... Few good to make a card in my SUPER BUSY LIFE :(

Just wanna participate cause Savitri is really a very very very nice lady that i met in card-making world. She is friendly and gentle. I love reading her blog. Reading her blog - is like a routine in my daily life :)

Have a great day, everyone :)

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Great work on this sketch!

Winter said...

So cute! I need to try the 10 min limit! :)

Savitri said...

luv yor card hugs emma

Marlene, you're too kind!!! Thanks for your sweet words! Your card is wonderful. Thanks for playing!