Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Pink, Purple and Brown

I just completed my card though. Very inefficient night :( Spent at least 3 hours in a card. The outcome still not what i imagine. Ha!

JB challenged me with a Pink + Purple + Brown card for his birthday tomorrow. Well, I hardly put these 3 colours together and after mix and match, here comes the card. Sorry to say that, this card is too girly = (geli also in malay) so... I don't think I am going to give this card to him. Ha :) But.. this is a nice card for my good friend, Tracy :)
Recipe for this card :)
Card Stocks: SU: Chocoalte Chip, Whisper White (textured), transparent plastic
Stamp: SU: Birthday
Others: Cuttlebug, sewing machine, grosgrain ribbons, crochet flower (previous version - buttons used)
I will announce something interesting tomorrow :) Stay tune!

3 comments:

Juanita said...

I LOVE this card. As soon as the picture loaded on my screen I squealed with delight. I am going to CASE this is I may. What a fabulous idea and super execution and workmanship!!!

Sl3epYbOnG said...

哈哈哈哈,最后你还是成功了~~
woohoo~~~~挑战成功!!!

||αн yuиɢ || said...

[ marlene shih fu ]

not bad worh .. ( for girls laa ) hahaha !!