Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Pink card (with touch of Lilac)

I had a great day - spent with my Godfather and my "little sister", Linzhi. We went for all types of foods and Woohooo.. i am still VERY FULL at this moment. From breakfast at pujut 2, to Rojak @ petronas, than Marina Bay, than Citrus for coffee, than Marriot hotel for sauna and spa, than to Tudan for Crabs! Cheap and nice!!!! Woohooo.... it was quite tiring but i enjoyed the time spent with them :)

Reached home around 10pm, decided to continue with card making before i sleep and i came out with these....

I am not sure why i selected Lilac and Pink when i decided to make a card for Huijin. She never told me her favourite colour, but i just "naturally" linked her with Lilac and Pink. Perhaps she is very girlie, or her character is too similar with my PP who loves Purple :)

I am ready to give this to her tomorrow :) It took me few days to complete the gift in this box. What is inside this box? Will share with you tomorrow after i shoot the photos :)

Stamps from SU: She is all that
ink pad: versa mark
Paper: loose piece (not sure)
Card stock, Lilac (DCWV) with textured and Whisper white.
Others: White embossing powder, buttons, heat tool, lilac polka dots ribbon, brads.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Great card!