Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday cards for October Babies

My drum class will start at 9pm. I have 5 mins to blog before i attend my class :)
Here comes the cards for October babies. One is for Daisy :)
I took out my loose sheets and punched them with 1 3/4" square punch, and sew them together - to create patchworks effect. My 1st trial on this :) I believe there is lots of space for improvement :)

Card stocks: SU: Whisper White
Stamps: SU: Birthday Wish
Ink Pad/ marker: SU: Chocolate chip
This looks easy but it took me 30 mins to complete it :) Not easy in mix and match papers :)
Recipe:
Papers: Jillibean soup: Cream of mushroom: Half & half, minced shallots, Chopped parsley
Card stocks: SU: Whisper White
Stamps: SU: Birthday Wish
Ink Pad/ marker: SU: Chocolate chip
Others: Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, white buttons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for your helps by the way,
and sorry for making your busy to rushed on the birthday card.=)
thx you very much


take care
daisy

Juanita said...

I love the patchwork effect you have on the first card. I think it is perfect.
The second card does look clean and simple, but I can see that getting the right look with the papers would take some time.
Great work for the October babies!

Erica said...

Hi Marlene,

I like your new profile photo...but you are definitely NOT chubby, at least not by American standards. Your October cards are cute. I have a few birthdays this month too. I just posted one of them...if you have a chance go check it out. God Bless You

Shu Wong said...

I love the colour - green!