Thursday, August 06, 2009

Birthday Cards for Kawan August



Kawan August = Birthday babies in August :) Not Augustine lah :)

How these ideas appeared?
1. I took 4 pieces of card stocks
2. I selected Upsy Daisy
3. I did some sketches
4. Stamp the same image over 4 card stocks
5. Cut the stamped image into 4
6. Tadah....

I think it looks good in blue series too :)

Recipe for these cards
Stamps: SU: Upsy daisy
Card stocks: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Cameo Coral
Ink: Versa Mark, Close to Cocoa
Others: White embossing powder, heat tool, brads.

9 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

I love these! I'm going to try them if you don't mind.

Macchiato Gurl said...

good da idea!

Marlene Lo said...

Sharon, Just do it :)

Shu Wong said...

I Love the sunshine look !

K said...

my birthday also on August..T.T why my friend didn't send card for me?

Terence said...

Like it!^^
I know Augustine, very well in playing piano.

Carin said...

Those cards are great... the bright colors are awesome!

Juanita said...

Oh sigh! These are so beautiful.

Erica said...

Very smart looking cards Marlene. I think I'll have to give this sketch a try for sure.
Blessings, Erica