Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whimsical Jar Swap

This Whimsical Jar Swap organized by Kelly. Well, i sent our my Jar last week and not sure if my partner received it :) However, I am so happy today because I received Jar from Agnes! Yippee!

This is the Jar by Agnes. She is very detail in designing the label for the Jar. I love the Ingredients descriptions :)

These are the treasures in the jar! Wow, i spent sometime exploring these treasures and have an idea on how to apply it onto my cards :p
These jewelry are cute and nice! I think they are handmade by Agnes. I love the Rose Ring, it is so sweet :) (i know .. it is in Pink colour)

Thanks Agnes! You made my day! :) I hope my partner will receive my jar very soon :)

6 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...你那么快放上来了哦!!:p
我觉得我送的很普通,喜欢你会喜欢。;-)

Macchiato Gurl said...

wow... sui sui ar... ^^

Macchiato Gurl said...

love the label esp... very special and sweet... personalize one...

Juanita said...

What a great treat. I saw in your Splitcoast gallery the jar you sent out. I loved it!

Marlene Lo said...

Wow Juanita, Thanks for your encouragement :p I was not suppose to post in my blog (that jar) so i posted in that gallery :p Hope my partner will not see it before she receive :p

Rachfaith said...

wow! so pretty and cute!
i like the jar!! haha