Friday, August 28, 2009

Brown and Green

PT asked for a man's birthday card and i managed to make a quick card for him. Here comes the recipe:
Card stocks: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango
Ink Pad: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, So Safaron,
Stamps: All Holidays, Branch out.
Others: sewing machine, brads.
With same colour combination, i came out with this
Card stocks: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Ink Pad: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: All Holidays, Cheek Talk
Others: sewing machine, brads.

With same layout i came out with a Thank you card
Card stocks: Kiwi Kiss, Blue
Ink Pad: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Butterflies, Cheek Talk
Others: sewing machine

3 comments:

Erica said...

Marlene, These are perfect masculine cards. And you're a smart girl to have started on your Christmas cards now. I'd better do the same thing, or I'm going to be stressed in November.
Blessings.

Juanita said...

I love that first one, how you stitched the cardstock, but ripped one side looks so great.

Sing Yee said...

Hi Marlene, I have yet to receive the jar. I didn't receive any calls from the uni to pick up any mail or parcels. I'll check with them next week. I'll definitely let you know when I receive it.