Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Pao Pao

Happy Birthday Pao Pao

Pao Pao is my soulmate :)
We knew each other since 1997.
We wrote letter to each other almost every week (back to 10 years ago)
and the amount drops when the age increased :P
I hardly take photos with her - cause we hardly see each other. These 2 are rare :p We took this during christmas 2007. She visited me @ Beijing and spent 5 weeks with me there.
However, today is her birthday and i made this for her :) With my present, it was sent few weeks back. Hope she will love it. Pao pao, YOU ARE A BLESSING TO ME!

Recipe for this card:
Card Stocks: SU: Very Vanilla, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Inks: SU: Basic Black, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Stamps: SU: All in the family, Full Calendar, Mark the date, Calendar Alphabet and numbers.
Others: Polka dots ribbon, string, brads, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, corner rounder.

6 comments:

Juanita said...

Great card. I am sure she loved the gift from you.

Macchiato Gurl said...

purple!!! so nice ~~

Jo-L 欣颖 said...

Thks my dear Pao Pao..
Purple colour - my favourite.. thks for remembering
Thanks for sharing in your blog and make me feel so touching and blessing to have you in my life..
muakss. . muaksss

Jo-L 欣颖 said...

correction: we meet each other in year 1996, I was in Australia for my 1st year uni life @ 1997. :)

Khai Soon said...

SHI FU? hw come gt such photo de? so cute la.. haha.. mouse? rite?

Marlene Lo said...

Khai Soon

that photo we took at christmas party de. The title is ANIMAL. Adui, mine already very LAST liao.. the rest really like so REAL! hahahaha. pai say!