Wednesday, August 19, 2009

爱心小站 (三) Love Station 3

I didn't go to work today :) I spent whole morning and afternoon watching movie and making cards for my church. I am happy that I finally made 24types of mini cards for my church and i am ready for a "big workshop" at my church to get everyone's involvement in this project :) Here comes my cards.

Generally, there are cards that carry messages for:
Birthday, Thank you, Praying for you, Encouragement, Get well soon, Jesus loves you, Weddings, Graduation, Baby, Sympathy, Best Wishes :)
Anything i missed?







Time to try to call my Godfather. Hope he arrived Miri :) Nervous...

4 comments:

||αн yuиɢ || said...

[ marlene shih fu ]

wao ! ur card skill geting pro n pro erh ! !!!! haiyoo envy erh ! xD

Juanita said...

These are so nice. I may CASE some of these, they look easy enough to make a lot of cards quickly, but they still look great!

Agnes Sim said...

wow...又是一系列精美的卡片。最后兩張卡片上的圖案是你自己畫的?

Marlene Lo said...

no no no Agnes
是印章 :)