Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank you thank you!

Received a call early in the morning by Pos Malaysia (Wow, they start working at 7am?) and i was informed that i got a mail from Australia. I knew it! I knew it is from Michelle AGAIN! Thank you Michelle for helping me to get the Craft Whisper White ink and some of my refill inks :D She knew i can't get it from Malaysia and she helped me to get what i want! Thanks Michelle for your effort and your card!-Cantik! I suka! This pink and Brown is very nice! Very sweet card! I love it!

After church video-graphing, i received a Redondo from Pastor Dorcus. I never mentioned that i love coffee Redondo... and she gave me the thing I love! Woohooo! Thank you pastor! You make my day! Thank you Jesus for fill in colours into my Thursday! Without You, my Thursday is going to be a Thirst-day! Yippee!

1 comment:

Juanita said...

I am glad you have a friend to help you get these things. If you need anything I can help you out too.