Monday, September 21, 2009

Hip-Hop cards :P

Spent sometime reading a book just now and suddenly realised... I have to return the stamps to Sheerah tomorrow! Her Unity Stamps - Distressed Dots and Stripes & Dots are with me since last friday! Arg! I better use these stamps to make some cards before return to her. So i put down my book and went back to my craft table!

I run out of idea, that's why... came out with these super simple design and layout :( My challenge is to use 2 pieces of patterned papers and Red card stocks.



Recipe for these cards:
Card stock: Red (china paper)
Papers: Cosmo Cricket - they Boy friend: Tube Socks, Elements.
Stamps: Unity Stamp: Distressed Dots, Stripes & Dots
Ink Pad: Versa Mark
Others: Eyelet, Brads, Rope, Brown buttons

OK dinner time! No more crafting tonight.
Oh ya.. i am in the midst of designing my handmade calendar :) Hope will produce some nice design :)

2 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

wow..... this paper is very nice! I like i like i like!!!

Juanita said...

What a great set of cards!