Friday, September 04, 2009

Season of Friendship

I gave myself 1 hour today to complete 3 cards. I did the sketches last night. Again, I was inspired by Savitri's blog when i dropped by her blog. I looked at her blog design and i told myself: Hei, Blue and Brown is one of my favourite colours combination. Why not i play with Blue and Brown today, with tree and bird (like her blog design) on ivory? So challenge of the day for myself is: Blue and Brown, Tree and Bird - using only Season of Friendship stamps set (excluding words lah~) :)

This is the 1st card i made
Recipe for this card:
Stamps: SU: Season of Friendship
Card stocks: SU: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Paper: Unknown :p Baja Breeze polka dots on brown
Others: Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, button, Scallop edge punch

I continue the design using recycle paper. - still in brown and ivory, using same stamps set
Recipe for this card:
Stamps: SU: Season of Friendship, Judi & Kinds
Card stocks: SU: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Chocolate Chip
Others: Ivory grosgrain ribbon, button, Scallop edge punch, clear embossing powder, heat tool.

Time to go to work!

6 comments:

Shu Wong said...

Si Fu, I like the 2nd one! Very "Exclusive" feel!

Savitri said...

You're too sweet! :) Lovely work as always, Marlene!!

Did you feel the earthquake the other day or was that just in Indonesia?

Marlene Lo said...

I can't feel it! I didn't know about this somemore :( Oh! My good friend Liza is @ Jakarta! I better make sure she is alright! Thanks Savitri :) Oh ya, i love the video of snowman :p

Susan said...

Hi Marlene, beautiful creations as always ;p.

Anyway, I read somewhere in ur blog that you found the shop that could do clear stamps for you. Can share the info with me? Hehehe. Thanks;p

Marlene Lo said...

Susan, are you in Miri. Shop that make stamps mostly can do clear stamp now. Rubber stamp is too expensive (in term of cost). it is expensive in Miri, double price compare to KL.

Juanita said...

I like how you hav worked with this stamp.