Sunday, September 13, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri + Thank you card

My brother asked for 2 Raya cards. Hari Raya Aidilfitri is the "New year" for Malay. Like chinese, the family members will gather together and celebrate the new year! I made these 2 raya cards using the remaining paper from My Little Shoesbox: Whoo Loves you?-You-Hoo and use the stamps i designed to make this card completes :) I stitched on the image this time! (than the edge of the cards)


And... i made this Thank you card to Sheerah :) Thanks for her lovely gift :) Hope she likes it though :)

I better complete my design. Else I can't go for movie tomorrow night :(

3 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

THANK U MARLENE! really a pleasant pleasant surprise to get snail mail... in miri lagi! I love the card and the envelope too!... so so cute ^^

Rachfaith said...

wah, u even custom made the hari raya cards.....
u very 'got heart' o~~~~hahahaa

Susan John said...

Wow! I love the Hari Raya cards Marlene. So adorable;p.