Monday, September 14, 2009

Joy of Receiving :p

Yes Yes I know.. I experienced the joy of giving but... I hardly deny - I was so so so happy to receive these today! Mrs. Rev. Chian gave me this VIP ticket for the Christian Choral Concert :) Woohoo! This is the 1st concert i will be going in Miri and I know it is a good one! My friend Michael is part of this team as well! I am gonna meet him that day! Yippee!!!!! Thank you 蒋师母. 蒋师母 gave me this ticket as token appreciation - cause i am doing "something" for this concert :) Woohoo! I am gonna ENJOY the music on 24th Sept!

Clown Hui gave me this little token when he returned the DVD to me. Honestly, This keychain reminds me of my "icon" in my blog and brand - represents - i wanna be fisher of men! In everything I do, I do it as I do for God! Thanks for the token and thanks for the reminder!

2 comments:

Rui Di said...

wow VIP...even i also dun have ler.....

Marlene Lo said...

Hahaha! Your seat is even more VVIP leh :D you will run here and there right? :) and helping with the sound hor~